Interested in being a 2017 Senior Model?
So you want to be a Senior Model?
This year I'm looking for a senior model team that wants to help me build a positive community for young people. I'm looking for girls and guys who want more out of their senior portrait experience than just pretty photos. If you're fun and outgoing, have a positive attitude, want to make new friends, and are comfortable in front of the camera, you might be who I'm looking for! If you're interested, please talk with your parents and fill out the 2017 Senior Model Application by March 20th.
What's in it for you?
Senior models get lots of special perks including:
- Opportunities to participate in several exclusive photo shoots throughout the year
- Featured in the Senior Magazine and other marketing campaigns, as well as on social media
- Special events and activities with other team members to build lasting friendships and memories
- Social media images to share with your friends
- $100 off your senior portrait session if scheduled for a date between May 1st and June 30th
All the Details.
- Must be a current junior in high school, graduating in the Class of 2017.
- Must be kind, responsible, and active in your school and the community.
- Must be active on social media.
- Must agree to book their senior session (either Signature or Luxe Session) at the time of acceptance into the senior model program.
- Must agree to only represent Holly DeGroot Photography for the remainder of the 2016-2017 school years in a positive and respectful manner.
- Parent/guardian must sign a contract and model release form outlining the terms of the program and photo usage.
- Must pay a $250 deposit towards your senior session at the time of contract signing if selected to be a model.
Fill out the application below before March 20th, 2015. Applications will be reviewed and a senior model team selected by March 30th, 2016.